Our Director is an NMAS Accredited Mediator who holds a breadth of experience working with families in conflict.
Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, NMAS Accredited Mediator
Paul’s qualifications include:
· Graduate Diploma in Family Dispute Resolution;
· Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner;
· Juris Doctor (Law);
· Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice;
· Chartered Accountant;
· Bachelor of Business;
· Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting;
· Graduate Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship; and
· Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS).
Paul is a member of the: Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ); Australia Institute of Company Directors (AICD); Resolution Institute (formerly LEADR Association of Dispute Resolvers) (RI); Elder Mediation Australasian Network (EMAN); Victorian Association for Dispute Resolution (VADR); Australian Mediation Association (AMA) Mediation Institute (MI) and Australian Institute of Credit Management (AICM).
Paul has been a Certified Practising Accountant (Fellow); an Official Liquidator of the Supreme Court of Victoria and Federal Court of Australia; a Registered Liquidator; a Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy and Registered Auditor.
Paul's qualifications have given him a sound knowledge of business dealings, family disputes, and property issues.